Thursday, November 5, 2009

Two more exciting colours for VALENCIA

I know, I know I have been very slow in updating colours of VALENCIA. I have added two more colour choices to the existing three.

Valencia is a TWO TONE dress and I have used complimentary colours to bring out the best effect of each. This dress has 3 skirt options, Slim- Ballroom and long swishing skirt with train. Slim and Ballroom skirts have a thin overlay skirt which swirls differently from the inner layer of the skirt and is visually very appealing.

Valencia - Red n Black





















Valencia - Silver Purple













Valencia - Gold













Valencia - Silver Green














Valencia - Sunset






The new colours – Silver Purple and Red n Black will be available in the boutique at 300L for the weekend, after that it will be priced at 500 L

Hugs
Sapphire Teebrook

No comments:

Post a Comment