Thursday, November 5, 2009

La Reine De Pearls

Hey you pearl lovers, there is a real treat for you in my boutique if you love pearls as much as I do :)



I have made a new jewelry set for you in pearls and diamonds. It is inspired from the real pearls from my grandmother’s collection. I have always been in awe of it and I am very happy to share the design with you all. The pearls have been hand aligned to sit nicely around your neck. The special gold and silver texture used on the swirl is sure to catch any ones eye. There are two tiny diamonds and a tear shaped pearl hanging at the back with the clasp.
The set is aptly named after the famous French Pearl – La Reine De Pearls. Its Available at my shop at 200L for today, discounted especially for my lovely group members and will be 400 L thereafter.

PS : I hope my granny gifts her pearls to me some day.. I have been hinting her about my love for pearls from years.. Christmas is not very far afterall.. what do you say :P ROFL!!

Love you all
Sapphire Teebrook

No comments:

Post a Comment