Sunday, December 27, 2020

12th Anniversary Gift

Dear friends,

This month Glitterati by Sapphire completes 12 years in Second Life  and what an amazing journey has it been! My passion for clothes and designing got a creative outlet through Glitterati.  This has been my savior during long lockdown months and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your loyalty and consistent support. 

Your love and faith in us has helped us sail through the tough times. Your words of appreciation motivate me to keep on upgrading my skills. 

I must take this opportunity to thank my hardworking staff for their time and effort. They are the backbone of Glitterati. 

Please wear your Group Tag to get the lovely dress placed in the member's section of the store. 

Love always

Sapphire Teebrook

Team Glitterati


Available at
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Indian%20Paradise/79/157/25

1 comment: