Saturday, November 14, 2015

7th Anniversary gift

7th Anniversary Gift

Dear friends,

Its so unbelievable that we have been here for 7 years already!! It was only yesterday that I was a noob trying to find my bearing in second life. Roaming around lost in this beautiful and creative world not knowing what it was all about. 

Whole lot of you have been with me from the inception of Glitterati and have seen my struggle and have held my hands through the journey these last 7 years. 

I have been blessed with such beautiful people in my group who believe in me and that is what  motivates me to keep going despite my extremely hectic RL. 

I take this opportunity to thank all group members and all my ex and current support staff. Special thanks to Addison Freesee, Patchess Ackman and Graciela Balan for their untiring support for last so many years. 

I have created a beautiful gown in Autumn colour with gold accents to mark this occasion. This gown comes with appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Omega and TMP mesh bodies. 

Love always 
Sapphire Teebrook
xx


Available at

Thanks
Love always
Sapphire Teebrook
and Team Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment