Thursday, March 15, 2012

~ Classical Riding Jodhpurs ~


Girls, this is my first attempt
at making something different from dresses,
Riding Jodhpurs in classic style
~~.~~

Pic Courtesy - Jewelry Designer & Builder Laurens Rau









Set Contains
~.~
Top in shirt and undershirt layer
Jacket in Shirt and Jacket Layer
Pants
Silk Hat
Rolled Down Collar in Ivory Silk
Rolled down Collar in matching Silk
Neck bow Scarf in Ivory Silk
Neck Bow Scarf in Coloured Silk
Jodhpur Puffs
Jacket Tail - Long
Jacket Tail - Short
Riding Stick

available at
~.~
Love
Sapphire Teebrook
xx


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these! Are they made for second life? I am an equestrian and I'd love to get my avatar to reflect me in regards to outfits a little more than it does at this present moment. Great work anyway on the design.


    riding clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebecca.. and yes, these are made for Second Life. You can get these from my store or from Marketplace. My slurl is ..

    http://slurl.com/secondlife/Buenos%20Aries%20City/189/55/25

    ReplyDelete