Thursday, October 29, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Hello Friends,

This is the first blog entry for Glitterati by Sapphire. Though i have been advised many times to write a blog to keep my group members updated, but i have just been too lazy to do that. Anyhow, as they say better late than never :)

So, whats happening at Glitterati now !!!
1. My Rezz day sale on all purple colour gowns is on for next few hours.
( i am not going to mention thats its my 2nd rezz day.. it makes me ancient as someone so
kindly pointed it out in the group chat yesterday and gifted me a shawl and a rocking chair !! ..
so shushhhh... lol )

2. Your November members Gift is almost ready.. so look out for the announcement in the notice.

3. Glitterati is participating in a Designer's Contest - Sensations 2009 and is pathetically
behind in votes .. are my group members not going to support me on this !! *Exagerated sigh* .. lol


Purple Gowns on sale !!
Imagine getting these awesome dresses just for 200L !!!












Hugs to you all
Sapphire Teebrook

No comments:

Post a Comment